Amend and cancel a booking
Amendment and Cancellation requests can be made via email or telephone.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the following numbers:
When in Croatia: +385 52 422 896
October – April: Monday to Friday between 09:00 – 15:00
May – September: Monday to Sunday between 09:00 – 20:00
When in Italy: +39 041 847 0903
October – April: Monday to Friday between 09:00 – 17:00
May – September: Monday to Sunday between 09:00 – 17:00
- All amendments are subject to availability.
- It is possible to modify a booking until 72 hours before departure.
- If the requests for an amendment is made within the first 24 hours of the time of the booking and is 72 hours prior to the departure, the first amendment will not be subject to an amendment fee.
- Any other amendment request will be subject to a fee of €15.00 per booking.
- Every time an amendment is made the amendment fee will be applied.
- For all amendments (including free amendments), if the new date or route requested is more expensive than the original ticket, the difference in the ticket price will also be charged. If the new ticket price is less than the original price, a refund on the price difference will not be granted but the amendment fee of €15.00 will always be charged.
- Amendments to the booking are permitted to only the time and day of departure or itinerary, name changes are not permitted.
- When an amendment to the date of travel is made, please note that cancellation of the new trip will not be possible.
- VIP CLASS tickets holders are entitled to make an additional amendment other than the free 24 hour amendment, at no additional cost as long as the request is made at least 72 hours prior to the departure.
- In such circumstance changes in ticket price will still be charged and refunds in case the new route is cheaper will not be granted.
- All bookings on all routes are subject to cancellation fees.
- Cancellations done up to 7 days before departure are subject to a € 15.00 per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations done from 6 days to 72 hours before departure are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the value of the booking.
- Cancellations done between 72 hours until the day and time of departure are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the value of the booking so are not entitled to any refund.
- Passengers not checking in on time for departure or anyhow not embarking are not eligible for refunds, partial or otherwise of the amount paid.
- Special offers/promotional fares are non-refundable unless otherwise stated and passengers will be made aware of the specific conditions at the time of booking.
- In the case of return tickets, each leg is to be considered as a separate journey and the cancellation policy is applicable separately for each journey.
- In the case a passenger does not utilise the outward leg of a return ticket, the return journey is still considered as valid.
- In the case of Day trips (Istria-Venice-Istria or vice versa returning in the same day), if the outward journey of the Day Trip return ticket is not utilised, the return ticket will be automatically cancelled and the client will not be entitled to any partial or full refund. In case the passenger shows up for embarkation for only the return journey, embarkation for the return journey will be denied and the passenger will be responsible to purchase an additional ticket in order to embark the vessel.
- VIP CLASS tickets holders are entitled to cancel any portion of the journey and are not subject to cancellation fees as long as the company is informed at least 48 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellations for VIP CLASS ticket holders made between 48 to 24 hours prior to travelling date are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the value of the portion of booking which is being cancelled.
- Cancellations for VIP CLASS ticket holders made 24 hours prior to departure or not checking in on time are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the value of the booking so are not entitled to any refund.
- If a client purchases an upgrade to VIP CLASS as an extra after the initial purchase of the ticket has been made, the minimum cancellation fee of € 15.00 per person will be applied for all cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to departure date. Cancellations made between 48 to 24 hours prior to travelling date are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the value of the portion of booking which is being cancelled.
- The specification of the craft that will provide the transport is merely indicative since it could be replaced by another craft.
- The Company reserves the right to delay, cancel or re-route the sailing of the vessel without prior notice whether on the outbound or inbound journey, if this is due to chance events, force majeure, adverse meteorological-sea conditions, strikes, safety or technical breakdowns constituting force majeure, or any other reasons not attributable to the company.
- In the event of cancellations, The Company shall refund the unutilized portion of the ticket but shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage caused thereby and will not accept any claim to reimburse any supplementary expenses.
- Crossing times are calculated on the basis of the distance between ports in favourable meteorological-sea conditions.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for delays due to port operations.
- Arrival times, if stated, must be seen as indicative and may be subject to variation as a consequence of meteorological-sea conditions, port traffic, limits imposed by competent authorities or other bodies, and for which The Company shall accept no liability.
- In case of cancellations, The Company will try to provide an alternative means of transportation to all one way clients. This will not necessarily be communicated prior to departure but may be communicated upon check-in.
- Passengers are entitled to refuse the alternative means of transportation and a full refund of the unutilized portion of the ticket will be granted, however the Company will not accept any claim to reimburse any supplementary expenses.
- The refund will not necessarily be given at time of check-in.
- If the passenger agrees to the alternative arrangement provided, the passenger loses the right to a refund of the ticket.
- Please note that the alternative means of transportation does not guarantee the arrival at destination at the same time stipulated by the original booked ticket and the Company at all times does not accept any claim to reimburse the ticket or any supplementary expenses.
Didn’t find the answers to your questions?
If you still haven’t found the information you are looking for, please contact our Customer Support. We’ll be glad to help!