- Passengers with special needs are to advise The Company of any requirements when effecting a reservation. At booking stage the requirements can be indicated in the “Notes” field in Step 2 of the booking page and by selecting the check box marked “Need special assistance?”.
- If passengers are not self reliant, we require them to travel with an able bodied accompanying person aged 16 years and over.
- Reduced mobility passengers may travel on our vessels as long as they are accompanied by an able bodied accompanying passenger aged 16 years or over.
- Wheelchairs, Electric wheelchairs and walking frames can be carried free of charge.
- Due to space restrictions on the vessel, Mobility scooters cannot be accepted on the vessel.
- Our cabin crew will be happy to provide required assistance, however, they are not allowed to provide medical services such as administering injections.
- For safety reasons cabin crew cannot lift passengers or assist with personal hygiene.