- The price of the ticket includes the sea journey, government port departure and arrival tax, levy when applicable and fuel surcharge.
- The price does not cover meals or any other service such as optional extras purchased on the vessel during the voyage, hotels, other forms of transport, insurance.
- The price does not cover any other tax levied by port/embarkation authorities and fluctuation in fuel surcharge which may vary from time to time.
- The Company reserves the right to increase the price according to fluctuations on the taxes and fuel surcharges which may have increased from the time of original booking.
- The validity of this ticket is restricted to the person and sailing / sailings indicated thereon.
- Open return tickets are not available.
- Day trip tickets are not valid for one way travel and the company reserves the right to refuse the passenger on board and the passenger will not be entitled to any partial or full refund of the ticket.
- Please be informed that it is important that all details (Name, Surname, Nationality, Date of Birth, Passport/ID number) inserted at the time of booking are inserted correctly into our booking system. Should any details submitted during booking, not match the details on the document presented at time of check-in, The Company has the right not to accept the passenger on board and no refunds will be granted.
- Passenger details required during booking are required as per COUNCIL DIRECTIVE 98/41/EC of 18 June 1998 [S.L.234.25].
Didn’t find the answers to your questions?
If you still haven’t found the information you are looking for, please contact our Customer Support. We’ll be glad to help!