- In all ports, check-in starts 60 minutes before departure and closes 15 minutes before departure.
- Before departure passengers should ensure that no variations have taken place concerning the vessel’s time and date of sailing indicated on the ticket. Therefore a booking confirmation 24 hrs before departure both on the outgoing and the incoming voyages are recommended.
- Passengers are reminded that if for any reason they fail to perform check-in or board the vessel in the times stipulated above, their ticket is automatically cancelled and not refundable.
- Passengers are reminded that it is their responsibility to ensure that they are fit to travel.
- The attention is drawn to the possibility of weather conditions changing during a voyage.
- Passengers with a medical condition, for which they have not sought professional advice, are asked to inform a member of The Company’s staff prior to departure. The Master of the vessel, may, at his discretion and in the interest of the passenger, disallow boarding.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to check carefully the booking details / travel documents and inform The Company or travel agent should any inaccuracies be found.
- Passengers are to ensure that they are in possession of all necessary (valid) documents prior to travelling.